- Seeing the dinosaurs in the Natural History Museum. While I will concede that the London museum is bigger and
betterhas more educational stuff than our Dead Zoo in Dublin, ours has far more stuffed animals. I like stuffed things.
- Meeting Davey and his bandaged finger. He'd want to mind where he sticks them in future. He's funny, cute, a DJ and has a beard. I think it might be love.
- Going for a walk in the park in Acton and seeing squirrels, a black swan, a woodpecker and parrots. Wild ones, in the trees. In London, in winter.
- Drinking in Camden and thinking I'm much cooler than I really am. Realising that I'm cooler than I was, at least, as am drinking in Camden.
- Getting found again after getting lost on the tube and being pathetically grateful for it. Drinking in the city is fun. Commuting back to outer space is not.
- Curling up on the couch in front of the ridiculously large television and drinking the many cups of tea made for me by my gracious, charming and generous host.
- Laughing at LC (my gracious, charming and generous host) when a be-dreadlocked man-lady at the bar takes umbrage to him staring at his/her arse and gives him lip as he-she struts his (admittedly fine) arse back up the stairs.
- Waking up on a cold Tuesday morning in February with nothing to do for the day other than snuggle back down under the blankets again to see what I could find there.
“Admit it. You could scream when he is with her and you just have to sit and wait. She came from you. Your body. Is you. You need space from her, you deman...