- A party! (of 4)
- Absolut Raspberry and Spar orange juice "cocktails"
- A sound thrashing at Buzz (after a lot of delusional trash talk from me about how I'm so good that nobody will play with me)
- A tent pitched in the living room (I'm not speaking metaphorically here)
- An ill-advised webtext at 6am(ish) with a badly-worded and apologetic follow-up at 7.30(ish) when I "woke up", "sober"
- A freezing cold excursion in my jammies to release a friend who was trying to get home and had locked herself out of the building and into the garden
- A barrage of abuse directed at my brother, who stormed into my room at 9am demanding breakfast rolls
“Being a good person is a very important part of my identity, but being a genuinely good person is time-consuming and complicated. You don’t have to be a g...