Some fucking cretin smashed the wing mirror on the car last night. There's not a scratch on the car and the glass was still in place, albeit in smithereens. Apart from hammering the shite out of it with a little elf hammer, I can't see how they managed to break the glass and not even bend the mirror back but I suppose I should be grateful that they didn't break more and ultimately end up costing me more.
I'd be far more grateful had they not broken it at all.
I'm waiting for the nice man in the garage to call me back to let me know if he can fix it and how much he'd like to charge me for the privilege. It'll be an exorbitant fee I'm sure, but there's only so long I can continue driving craning my head out the window like a Labrador retriever.
I'd be far more grateful had they not broken it at all.
I'm waiting for the nice man in the garage to call me back to let me know if he can fix it and how much he'd like to charge me for the privilege. It'll be an exorbitant fee I'm sure, but there's only so long I can continue driving craning my head out the window like a Labrador retriever.