Wednesday, January 23, 2008

A Very Nice Surprise

Well, sort of a surprise. She'd told me it was on its way, but I'd forgotten. Lady Red's mix tape Songs from the Red Scrapbook arrived in yesterday's post. I love it. I'm going to make one for her in return (though mine won't have pretty joined-up writing on it as I never did master that in school). I'd rather return her kind favour by doing something I'm actually good at, but as neither curries nor cocktails travel well by post, a mix tape it shall be.

Not that it won't be great - I think you'll see from my track record that I have excellent taste in everything; movies, men and music. It'll be slow, dirty, funny and probably full of beeps and whistles. Anyway, if you're into that sort of thing and you want a copy for yourself, I suppose I could send you one. Seeing as I'm at it. If you email me nicely*. Don't think it makes you special or anything though.

*Lurkers welcome. Yes, you, the ones that read this and never ever comment. This is an elaborate ploy to flush you fuckers out.