Saturday, February 02, 2008

Not Enough Hours In My Day

I meant to write lots of lovely posts today but I've been up to my teeth. Next week I'll tell you all about:
  • My night out on Thursday which left me with a sore head and a handbag stinking of chips
  • The haircut that I didn't actually get but which was admired by all and sundry on Friday
  • Ego massages Talking blogs with Rua while stuck in traffic for about 486 hours yesterday
  • Eating shoeleather for dinner in a fancy hotel
  • Being interviewed for local radio ("every farmer in Cavan will be ringing me looking for the lovely Dublin girl's number after that...")
  • Talking shite to a captive audience because I was too hungover to prepare a proper lecture for them, and getting away with it (I hope)
It'll all have to wait though. I'm off to London in the morning and I have a bag to pack.

Woohoo!