I know it's not de rigeur to say anything that's not super super nice about Irish bloggers, but sometimes my mouth just runs away with me. Like when I'm having a busy but chronically dull run of things in work and my google reader keeps spouting the same shite out at me, albeit from different bloggers. This past week I have primarily been bored to tears by various takes on (a) teh gobháirnmint's Little Book of Don't Panic and (b) the pie-in-the-sky conversion of the Carlton cinema (I'd link but that'd be like poking the inoffensive offenders with a stick, when my only beef with them is that I'm bored and they have failed to amuse me).
I realise the irony in posting this, given that some of the biggest tags in my cloud over there on the right are "boys", "drink", "me", "stupid" and "blogging" but hey, I'm out to prove a point. Or just to have a pointless whinge. One of those anyway.
I realise the irony in posting this, given that some of the biggest tags in my cloud over there on the right are "boys", "drink", "me", "stupid" and "blogging" but hey, I'm out to prove a point. Or just to have a pointless whinge. One of those anyway.