Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Fuaimrian

I managed to catch TG4's Rince ar Phár this evening, an excellent series on Irish language literature that might just give me the kick up the hole I need to get up off my arse and start writing something of worth. It reminded me too that I still have a meme hanging over me - pretend friend Prenderghast had the gall to tag me with a music meme, of all things. The challenge: to list seven songs that are shaping my spring. E.M. Esq, good sport that he is, got right on it and posted a list of hip to the groove shite that would put anything of mine to shame so instead I shall just post the one track, Orbital's Adnan's. They've had it on the soundtrack for each episode in the series, I've had it as my soundtrack ever since I bought In Sides in 1998. It's the last thing I listen to every night and if my brain could play a tune, I like to think it might be this one.

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA