I was so bored this afternoon that when I saw Billy's meme* I decided what ho, no-one's looking, I'll give it a bash! (because the voice in my head always sounds like a poor Irish impression of an upper-class Englishman. From the 19th century. I don't know why). The results were so dismaying I was moved to post about them. Sadly I lost the picture I had created in the process but thankfully I'm not quite suicidally bored enough to want to repeat the exercise. So I'll provide a brief description and you can fill in the blanks with your fertile imaginations.
The brief, in brief (and stolen from Billy):
I answered, I got a picture of llamas. My first name is not Rosie, but nor is it Llama. Am already starting to think that this meme is, in fact, balls.
2. What is your favorite food right now?
Some picture of a random blonde. My answer was nothing to do with eating random blondes.
3. What high school did you go to?
I assumed that they meant secondary school, on answering "Coláiste Chilliain" I was rewarded with a picture of a fat man signalling to Batman with a large spotlight. Am beginning to think someone's taking the piss.
4. What is your favorite color?
Red. Not sepia.
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
Adrien Brody. Oh good. A photo of him. Am momentarily distracted.
6. What is your favourite drink?
Campari. Am momentarily distracted again.
7. What is your dream vacation?
Not Mars, or wherever the fuck that's a photo of.
8. What is your favourite dessert?
Crayons? I answered creme brulée!
9. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Not an unattractive middle aged man with acne scars and a mournful countenance.
10. What do you love most in life?
I'm not telling you what I did answer, but it was certainly not "a Tiger Moth Caterpillar".
11. What is one word that describes you?
I toyed with "tubby" because it's been that kind of day, and thought about "insecure" because I was feeling bad about "tubby", but eventually settled on "articulate". Photo of some bird lounging in the bath, smoking a fag, looking like she stepped straight out of a Roxy Music video.
12. What is your flickr name?
I don't have one, so I used Rosie Cheeks. It gave me a photo of a tattooed lady in a lime green bikini playing with a hula hoop.
So I kicked it and ran away. Memes are stupid.
*Each time I reread "I saw Billy's meme" the six year old inside me sniggers and turns red.
The brief, in brief (and stolen from Billy):
- Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
- Using only the first page of results, pick one image.
- Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into Big Huge Lab’s Mosaic Maker to create a mosaic of the picture answers.
The questions:
I answered, I got a picture of llamas. My first name is not Rosie, but nor is it Llama. Am already starting to think that this meme is, in fact, balls.
2. What is your favorite food right now?
Some picture of a random blonde. My answer was nothing to do with eating random blondes.
3. What high school did you go to?
I assumed that they meant secondary school, on answering "Coláiste Chilliain" I was rewarded with a picture of a fat man signalling to Batman with a large spotlight. Am beginning to think someone's taking the piss.
4. What is your favorite color?
Red. Not sepia.
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
Adrien Brody. Oh good. A photo of him. Am momentarily distracted.
6. What is your favourite drink?
Campari. Am momentarily distracted again.
7. What is your dream vacation?
Not Mars, or wherever the fuck that's a photo of.
8. What is your favourite dessert?
Crayons? I answered creme brulée!
9. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Not an unattractive middle aged man with acne scars and a mournful countenance.
10. What do you love most in life?
I'm not telling you what I did answer, but it was certainly not "a Tiger Moth Caterpillar".
11. What is one word that describes you?
I toyed with "tubby" because it's been that kind of day, and thought about "insecure" because I was feeling bad about "tubby", but eventually settled on "articulate". Photo of some bird lounging in the bath, smoking a fag, looking like she stepped straight out of a Roxy Music video.
12. What is your flickr name?
I don't have one, so I used Rosie Cheeks. It gave me a photo of a tattooed lady in a lime green bikini playing with a hula hoop.
So I kicked it and ran away. Memes are stupid.
*Each time I reread "I saw Billy's meme" the six year old inside me sniggers and turns red.