Friday, July 25, 2008

Link Love*

So I have another dirty big crush. On a girl. Well, four of them to be precise - the budgies in The Anti-Room. Group blogs usually do nothing for me (being the shy sort, I always feel like I'm gatecrashing a party) but, well, this one makes me fidget. In a good way. An absolutely marvellous place to start would be with Leigh's Fat Kid Theory because, well, it's inspirational. Also, it has curved mickeys and the word "gonkleton" in it.




*I deleted my Pretend Friends link page a while back (yes, after that post) and waited for the backlash to this breach of blogging etiquette... but nobody noticed. It had started out as a list of the blogs I loved, but my loves are fleeting, fickle and too easily won with flattery. And the list was too long. Being too much of a chicken to cull, I opted for a clean slate and the sexy Rosie Loves link in the sidebar (thanks, AJ). So chickety check that shit out when you tire of my whining about hangovers, boredom and boys not calling me.