Look at this for nifty shit! Pure genius, and it includes the likes of Seaside Steve, who I can only assume is Seasick Steve's landlubber cousin. Having spent all of yesterday evening trying on dresses to match my wellingtons, I plan on spending all of my working day today playing with this itineraryizer and planning alternative lineups for my weekend. Normally I print off several reams of paper, spend a distressing afternoon with a highlighter pen discovering that everyone I want to see is playing at the same time and then lose my wad of stapled joy before I've left the house. Last time I went, I forgot my ticket and had to engage the New Daddy in an elaborate search and rescue operation. This year, I'm all about the preparation. Like a girl scout.
Bí fucking ullamh, that's my motto. Bring it.
Bí fucking ullamh, that's my motto. Bring it.