Friday, August 01, 2008

Reader's Choice: An Occasional Series

I've been tinkering for a while with the idea of writing a series of posts on topics suggested by readers. Because you continue to read in spite of my lazy posts (for photographs of myself asleep and rants about bastards and Tuesdays do not make for a scintillating blog) and you deserve to have something better to read. I'd recommend that you look elsewhere... but I really like the attention. So because I do not have the wherewithal to be a better writer, I will occasionally attempt to pander to your readery whims. Any and all suggestions will be welcomed with open arms and a warm, wet kiss; leave them in the comments if you like, or email them to me (if you're shy and you don't want to be ridiculed by all and sundry for suggesting something stupid). The SWF has already suggested I pen a rant on her behalf on the myth of Real Women, so that will be my starting point. I'm not really sure what I think of Real Women or even if I qualify as one but I plan to write something anyway because let's face it, I'm not exactly an expert on any of the topics I touch upon here (apart from my vagina, and that pun was totally intended).

You folk read it anyway. I love you for that.

So, any requests?