Those of you unfortunate enough to have subscribed to any of the comment threads here may have seen a spake or two from my new friends Opop and Uhfdf this week. Enthusiastic readers both, they have each commented on every one of my 602 posts. In Chinese.
At least I think it's Chinese. I'm open to correction, and would appreciate a translation. I imagine it reads
Wonderful.
I spent a half hour deleting the 600 odd notification messages in my email inbox and Opop and Uhfdf's comments on my last 10 posts. Then I made some tea, decided life was too short, switched on word verification for comments and wrote an excuse of a post about it.
At least I think it's Chinese. I'm open to correction, and would appreciate a translation. I imagine it reads
Want to get FREE ViagraOrCibecause that's how my spam always reads. My current favourite comes with the title Monster pole size upgrade available and reads like a puzzle from one of those TeaBreak magazines that people with mental illnesses are so fond of. "Perhaps home spoke ma'am about twenty become which mother interest? Years tired rather opportunity broke that worth against have supposed afraid living called first twenty small fire hours old. Close public cry must character pleased myself go cut standing world especially rising well entirely remained servant second opinion. Yourself marriage meet situation I'll must whatever the just loved air wish sit serious!"alis pills? Painless MaleEnhancement now at your door step! Miley Cyrus loves being on top. Write me back, bastard! North Korean submarine fired a missle. Buy a College Dip1oma, Get a 100% legal, verifiable Degree in 10 days - No coursework or exams. Fire fighter burned pigeons! Your woman will like your hose. GUARANTY TRUST FINANCIAL LOAN?
Wonderful.
I spent a half hour deleting the 600 odd notification messages in my email inbox and Opop and Uhfdf's comments on my last 10 posts. Then I made some tea, decided life was too short, switched on word verification for comments and wrote an excuse of a post about it.