"I have known Rosie for some months now, through my capacity as her gentleman lover. I have found her at all times to be a warm and pleasant character to be around. Her grasp of the Irish language is as firm as my grasp on her very fine buttocks. I know this not through any personal expertise, but because the words of this tongue I had once considered to be awkward and cumbersome are silken and sexy when tripping off hers. I am blessed to be the beneficiary of this, and many other lingual affections. Rosie remains a kind and humorous being, even at her tetchiest of moments. Any hint of bellicosity can easily be kept at bay with regular feeding and rest-time.
In conclusion, Rosie will bring a shining smile and a considerable, considerate intellect to any workplace. She is sure to prove herself a very strong ass-et."
I got the job. I like to think it was due to his recommendation. Probably not though, as it's written on a scribbled note that I carry in my purse. I cried a little bit when they called with the offer on Monday morning, but then I cried a little bit when I stood on a daddy-long-legs in the shower on Tuesday so I may just be premenstrual.