Great gig last night. The weather was beautiful and the Foo Fighters were in good form, though it was bizarre watching NIN onstage in the sunshine. They seem more suited to a basement club full of people who look like they might bite you. Not that the gig wasn't full of people that looked like they might bite you. I'd say they're all gone home with sunburn after their outdoor sojourn. I felt more than a little self-conscious in my pink cherry-patterned hoodie.
I feel fucking horrible this morning though. There wasn't much by way of choice at the bar; beer or vinegary piss. I opted for the beer on the basis that I'd have more of it left in my cup after I'd tripped and spilled my way back through the crowd, but I can't drink beer. I can drink most anything else, but three pints and I'm anyone's. It hasn't been a good morning. Mind you, I'm not feeling as rough as Ginger Nuts is this morning. I got a text from him an hour after he was due into work.
"Help"
Serves him right for calling me a knacker yesterday.
I feel fucking horrible this morning though. There wasn't much by way of choice at the bar; beer or vinegary piss. I opted for the beer on the basis that I'd have more of it left in my cup after I'd tripped and spilled my way back through the crowd, but I can't drink beer. I can drink most anything else, but three pints and I'm anyone's. It hasn't been a good morning. Mind you, I'm not feeling as rough as Ginger Nuts is this morning. I got a text from him an hour after he was due into work.
"Help"
Serves him right for calling me a knacker yesterday.