I'm having great fun with this Statcounter thingy. Along with reassuring me that someone actually reads my blog (yay!) it has a feature that tells me just what it was that people googled that led them here in the first place.
I get a lot of poor souls looking for the cure to their sniffles. I knew I should have patented my remedy. There could have been a Nobel prize in it for me.
I get a lot of people checking out the Auschwitz post, which I'm proud of. I put a lot of thought into that one and I found it difficult to write. Hopefully they don't find it difficult to read.
Unsurprisingly, given the blog's title, much the traffic comes from people in search of Spanish translations for words or phrases, particularly not-so-smooth but very direct chat up lines. Sorry to disappoint you folks, but I'm fuck-all use to you: I don't speak Spanish. I suspect those lines won't be much good to you either. I respect the raw sexual energy of "let's fuck" but you'd really need to wrap it up in a little charm. A lot of the traffic is sex related, as it happens, but I think that's due more to my colourful turn of phrase than to the lewd chronicles of my sexual adventures.* Whoever googled cunt exposition was undoubtedly sorely disappointed, as was the person who googled dungarees fetish, though I suspect they're both frequently disappointed by a lot of things.
My favourite one of all though, has to be the googler who searched for tick fuck and landed on a post about babies. There's an irony in there somewhere.
*Some things I don't blog about.
I get a lot of poor souls looking for the cure to their sniffles. I knew I should have patented my remedy. There could have been a Nobel prize in it for me.
I get a lot of people checking out the Auschwitz post, which I'm proud of. I put a lot of thought into that one and I found it difficult to write. Hopefully they don't find it difficult to read.
Unsurprisingly, given the blog's title, much the traffic comes from people in search of Spanish translations for words or phrases, particularly not-so-smooth but very direct chat up lines. Sorry to disappoint you folks, but I'm fuck-all use to you: I don't speak Spanish. I suspect those lines won't be much good to you either. I respect the raw sexual energy of "let's fuck" but you'd really need to wrap it up in a little charm. A lot of the traffic is sex related, as it happens, but I think that's due more to my colourful turn of phrase than to the lewd chronicles of my sexual adventures.* Whoever googled cunt exposition was undoubtedly sorely disappointed, as was the person who googled dungarees fetish, though I suspect they're both frequently disappointed by a lot of things.
My favourite one of all though, has to be the googler who searched for tick fuck and landed on a post about babies. There's an irony in there somewhere.
*Some things I don't blog about.