Wednesday, September 26, 2007

I Have a Fan!

...or at least someone who reads this.

Grandad recently invited his readers to introduce themselves and was inundated with affectionate and witty responses. I thought about doing the same, then realised that be more than a little dispirited if I wasn't suddenly swamped with compliments on my witty prose and stunning good looks. "I keep this blog for me, whether anyone reads it or not. " Bollocks, it seems. I care after all.

But -

I set up a stats thingy for the blog there recently and noticed today that someone over in Virginia's spent the last two days reading every last rambling I've ever posted. Legend! I've done it myself on occasion when I've come across a blog that really took my fancy and worried about looking like a crazy stalker but fuck it, if it's worth reading then I can only hope that (a) they didn't notice or (b) they were as flattered as I am at having someone who wanted to read their rantings.

Anyway, my Virginian friend, I hope that one or two of them have made you smile. You've made me smile anyway.