I met a lovely Polish girl yesterday, sweet little thing, cute as a button. She shares a house with one of my college friends (she of the fajita extravaganza mentioned in the post below). Her boyfriend arrived over with a beautiful bunch of flowers for her and myself and the other visiting food critic turned instantly green with jealousy. "Don't be jealous" our chef reassured us "He only does it because he has to. She shouts at him when he doesn't bring her any."
What???
"Oh yeah. All the time. "I'm the girlfriend! You should buy me flowers!" and things of that sort."
Goodness. I'd never have the balls to demand anything of the sort from a man.
What???
"Oh yeah. All the time. "I'm the girlfriend! You should buy me flowers!" and things of that sort."
Goodness. I'd never have the balls to demand anything of the sort from a man.