- 2 new dresses, one blue, one flowery, each of which cost me just €3 (one of them kinda looks it).
- Another dress that's just fucking mental looking. I can't find any photos of it on Zara's website so you'll just have to use your imaginations. Black jersey material, puffball sleeves, white pussy bow at the collar, short tulip skirt. I'll be taking Galway by storm tomorrow. Or by surprise anyway.
- Black jeans. How very retro.
- Ruffled french knickers. Because I'm classy.
- A nice ginger body scrub, to slough away my hangovers.
- My gazillionth pair of shoes (sorry, Red). I was going to go for some pointy toed stilettos in Nine West in honour of a shoe fetishist I'm fond of, but I fell for a pair of brogue shoe boots in the end. Much more me.
Friday, December 28, 2007
Retail Therapy
Labels:
shopping,
smashing sense of fashion