Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Animal Lovers

As my previous request has yielded nothing particularly helpful, I turned to my googlemachine for answers. Yahoo Answers came up with the goods, yes indeedy.
The Burning Question:
If you were an animal, what would you be and why?

Answer from the neurotic but danerous (sic) #1:
I would be a mouse because people would leave you alone and I'd be able to scurry. I'd also lead a danerous life with people always trying to trap you and stuff.

Answer from the lonely reject that is #2:
I would like to be a single cell organism which breaks into two cells as a process of reproduction and practically either lives multiple lives later on or dies the time it reproduces. Again no hassles of searching the right mate as I break myself up to create something new.

Answer from the "joker" of the pack, #3:
i wanna be a dog for real because i wanna see what it's like to really do it d o g g y style. i wanna know if doggy vaj is funner than people vaj. i bet it's tighter.
just kiffing.
How mad are those fuckers? Imagine getting stuck on a bus with them for oh, 5 weeks, crossing the Australian outback. And having a gun, but only two bullets.

I'm rethinking my application.