Monday, February 18, 2008

Answers On A Postcard, Please

The folk who want to send me on holidays to Australia to pick up "hunks" have asked me to submit some digital photos of myself and to fill out this retarded application form before they whisk me away to make all of my dreams come true.

A little like LC did, now that I think of it.

Anyway, I'm having a little bother. The questionnaire is very deliberately "zany" (with capital air-quotes) and I'm not sure if its silly nature is designed to encourage dullards to get a little krayzee in the name of good television or if it is in fact designed to weed out people like me who are maybe a little too genuinely krayzee to take with you across the outback on a bus. I think my best bet would be to err on the safe and "quirky" side of mental, so with that in mind, your help with the following would be very much appreciated. If you don't think you know me well enough to hazard a guess at the answers, make shit up. They're not going to know, are they?
  1. What's your idea of fun? (keep it clean.)
  2. What's the craziest thing you've ever done? (keep it clean...)
  3. Describe yourself in three words. (articulate? cynical? romantic?)
  4. If you were an animal, what would you be, and why? (keep it clean!)
  5. What's the most romantic thing you've ever done? (keep it... *sigh*)
In case you think I'm being a lazy bitch and getting you to fill out my application for me, I assure you that I have managed to answer some of the questions myself. Do you have a full driver's licence? Indeed and I do. What is your date of birth? 27 years ago from next Thursday. Describe your ideal man? Adrien Brody.

Things got curious towards the end, with question no #18: Tell us all you know about BMXs. My answer:

Not a massive amount, if I'm honest. My sister's ex was into them but he was also into vegetarianism, so that doesn't help.

I had one as a kid though, as did my brother. I'm not sure where we got them, but we weren't cool enough to realise that they were cool. My parents brought us to the BMX track in Marlay Park once in an effort to train us into some tricks, but I started crying after I saw the height of the bumps and hillocks and refused to play. My brother gave it a go and promptly busted his face. Game over.

Other than that, try Wikipedia.

PS. Why do you want to know?

Tomorrow: we choose a photo.