Back to Mine: Rosie's. Coming soon to a letterbox near you.
The post title is, of course, an homage to Red. I now have yet another reason to wish she lived here in fair Dublin town; Phantom are starting their quizzes again and GingerBeard and I want to play. I reckon she'd be a great addition to ourcrap crack team as she listens to stuff so cool that I've never even heard of it. Apparently some semblance of a crack team has been assembled but my position on it is a little tenuous. Peadar an Gruaig reckoned I sucked last time and could prove to be a serious handicap this time around, I reckon he's probably right. Still, fuck him. I had my fun.
The post title is, of course, an homage to Red. I now have yet another reason to wish she lived here in fair Dublin town; Phantom are starting their quizzes again and GingerBeard and I want to play. I reckon she'd be a great addition to our