Day #2 of the hangover's the doozy - the physical symptoms are no more but the vague sense of disappointment prevails. Still, Great Friday was a raging success. The house is pristine apart from the chunk of porcelain missing from the downstairs jacks (how does one break the inside rim of a toilet bowl?) and the stale smell will hopefully be gone by the time my folks arrive back tomorrow. I played the hostess with the mostess until I got as jarred as my guests, at which point I danced like, I dunno, something that can't dance, and then made out with a very very cute boy in front of all and sundry.
Good work.
Now I need to set about planning my next adventure, as without something to look forward to I shall succumb to the booze blues and spend the rest of the week lazing despondantly on the couch, watching Project Catwalk reruns and laughing out loud every time Ben de Lisi cries.
Good work.
Now I need to set about planning my next adventure, as without something to look forward to I shall succumb to the booze blues and spend the rest of the week lazing despondantly on the couch, watching Project Catwalk reruns and laughing out loud every time Ben de Lisi cries.