Look who's back! King Coleslaw himself! Last seen disappearing in a puff of huff and strop on Valentine's day, the photoshop queen has made a tentative return. Bless. Make a big fuss of him now, or he might fuck off again to sulk in a corner. He made Blogorrah worth reading (if by reading you mean looking at the pictures) and personally I think he was criminally overlooked in the shambles that was the Irish Blog Awards (neither Annie nor I won anything - what nonsense!) as his Didl post (Vol. III) is one of the funniest things ever to have come out of, well, Nat's brain.
He'd better get cracking with something decent now that I've just given him the blogging equivalent of a dirty foot rub. Otherwise this will just be embarrassing.
He'd better get cracking with something decent now that I've just given him the blogging equivalent of a dirty foot rub. Otherwise this will just be embarrassing.