The very civic minded Darragh had given me a stick to beat the lurkers with - a comprehensive and illustrated guide to commenting for dummies. Unfortunately he chose to use the posts about my imminent nervous breakdown and my insecurities about my tits for his screenshots, but I shan't grumble as he called my blog "popular" and "great to read". And for blog read "me", right? Yay! Finally I'm popular*!
*I went to see Charlie Bartlett this afternoon (there's only so much study a girl can do, okay?) but I'm afraid that the moral of the story may have been lost on me. Too busy eating chocolopcorn and perving on Robert Downey Jr.
*I went to see Charlie Bartlett this afternoon (there's only so much study a girl can do, okay?) but I'm afraid that the moral of the story may have been lost on me. Too busy eating chocolopcorn and perving on Robert Downey Jr.