The best I can say for it is that it satisfied my curiosity to see it.
What I was impressed with was the crazy bitch sat beside me. Mid twenties, well dressed if not overdressed, bizarre accent halfway between New York and Dublin 4 (I can't figure out which part of it was native - I suspect she may have actually been from Offaly). She hummed to herself while her friend talked during the trailers, then began to hyperventilate when the opening credits kicked in. "Oh my fucking G!!!" she stage-whispered, "I'm so excited!!!". I had guessed, what with all of the exclamation marks. She spent the rest of the film alternating between wild, inappropriate laughter (with hysterical clapping) and deep, snotty, sobbing (with frequent enthusiastic mucus snuffle-ups). I'd love to hook her up with the guy who was sat beside me for I Am Legend. They'd have three-headed babies.
What I was impressed with was the crazy bitch sat beside me. Mid twenties, well dressed if not overdressed, bizarre accent halfway between New York and Dublin 4 (I can't figure out which part of it was native - I suspect she may have actually been from Offaly). She hummed to herself while her friend talked during the trailers, then began to hyperventilate when the opening credits kicked in. "Oh my fucking G!!!" she stage-whispered, "I'm so excited!!!". I had guessed, what with all of the exclamation marks. She spent the rest of the film alternating between wild, inappropriate laughter (with hysterical clapping) and deep, snotty, sobbing (with frequent enthusiastic mucus snuffle-ups). I'd love to hook her up with the guy who was sat beside me for I Am Legend. They'd have three-headed babies.