OMFG! It, like, totally lived up to my expectations. I reckon if I was a SATC character I'd be, um, Carrie!!! Because she writes, and I'm, like, a writer. Though people are mean about her and say that she's vapid and looks like a horse and I'd be totally upset if people thought that I was vapid and looked like a horse. Maybe I'm more like Charlotte. She's pretty. I'm definitely not like Miranda (I think she might be a lesbian). And the shoes!!! OMFG!!!
*sigh*
I wouldn't know, I didn't get to see the fucking thing. When the Leitrim Lady and I arrived the foyer was swarming with distressed and damp looking budgies who had obviously showed up, like us, not expecting every single screening to be sold out. Now I'm home, she and the Swede are in their jammies watching Pirates of the Caribbean II and I'm, well, blogging about it.
I need to start drinking midweek again.