Saturday, January 09, 2010

In Draft (Coming Soon To The Spanish Exposition) (Maybe)

  • Some funny quotes from Andrew on my smashing sense of fashion.
  • A post I'm too sad and sore to finish about putting my pup, Lila, up for adoption.
  • An indignant post about a story in the Irish Times.
  • Fanciful conjecture about the bollix that tried to break into our flat.
  • A carefully constructed account of a morning's bus journey to work.
  • A post about not posting about work.
  • A post where I wonder if life (and planning a wedding) might be easier if I believed in god, or God, or could feign indifference.
  • Reviews of Happy Ever Afters and Daybreakers.
  • A short, sad note on losing a friend to marriage.
  • A worried squeak about colposcopy, alongside a review of Teeth.
  • A RANT ON THE STATE OF THE IRISH BLOGOSPHERE
  • My predictions for the 2010 Irish Blog Awards