Get over to Primal's, he's giving away free money or something.
In other gambling news, I did not win last night's lottery. Mainly because I did not buy a ticket. I didn't buy a ticket because I don't know how, having never done it and I'm reluctant to expose my naiveté in my local shop (where the proprietor already thinks I'm a retard because I always drop my change on the floor). I'm hoping that Disgrace won and has decided that his newfound wealth means nothing to him without me to share it with.
In other gambling news, I did not win last night's lottery. Mainly because I did not buy a ticket. I didn't buy a ticket because I don't know how, having never done it and I'm reluctant to expose my naiveté in my local shop (where the proprietor already thinks I'm a retard because I always drop my change on the floor). I'm hoping that Disgrace won and has decided that his newfound wealth means nothing to him without me to share it with.