Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Thousands Will Be Disappointed*

I'm afraid I will be welshing on my date with Spencer Tunick. I've got a better offer - I'm flying to Bilbao on the 19th and home again via Biarritz on the 26th. It's just as well, really, I haven't managed to lose that two stone I had planned to lose and my Hollywood is still, well, very Hollywood (for some reason this makes me feel about eleventy million times more exposed than simply being naked).

So no nudie photos of me masquerading as art shall be posted on my blog. You may breathe a sigh of relief/groan in abject disappointment. Annie is planning to capture my radiant beauty in a photograph soon, however, and if her talented hands make me look half presentable I might post her effort here instead. Just so that we have something to look forward to.

*Or possibly just a few of you. There's really no accounting for taste.